Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Baby's First Christmas Tree

This is my daughter's first Christmas Tree.  She was almost 2 months old and the first baby on my side of the Family.  We had gotten so many Baby's first items for presents, so I decided to make the Christmas tree Baby's First Christmas.  I even had an angel teddy bear with wings to use on top of the tree.  Here are some of the items I put on the tree:  pink socks, small picture frames with her picture inside, rattles, teethers, hair bows, small stuffed animals, Baby's first Christmas ornaments, and ribbon.  This picture is from Christmas of 1999.



The next year she had just turned 1 and I did not want to spend the whole month of December telling her no don't touch the tree so I decided to do what I call the Toddler Tree.  Blue's Clues was very big that year and she loved to watch it so that is who went on top of the tree.  I decorated with her little toys and she could get them off the tree and put them back on the tree when we picked up.  This made Christmas so much more enjoyable and she had a fun time decorating the tree everyday.  I had 2 more girls later and have done this with all 3 of them and would recommend it to anyone.  



Blogging tips