Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Cookies


I did this one Christmas for my daughter's Teachers for Christmas present.  I made oatmeal cookies being careful to bake them so they would fit down into the glass.  I found these glasses at K-Mart but they can be found here also:  glasses with lids

 I put plastic wrap between the cookies so they did not stick together, put ribbon on and attached a very small Christmas card that I found at the Pathway Christian Book store.  I let the kids fill out card and put their name on it. 

The cookies in the glass turned out real cute and was a different take on presenting them.  Instead of plate they have a glass for milk while they eat cookies.  I did think of another cute idea the night before.  We have a local Milk plant that has been here for a long time(Mayfield) and they have coupons they give out for free 1 gallons of milk.  If I had thought about it in time I could have got them to donate the coupons and attatched to the ribbon.  I will try it next time.



Blogging tips